Put your earphones in the charging case and plug the case into a USB-C port to charge. This will charge both the earphones and the case. Allow at least 10 minutes for charging.
DETERMINE YOUR EAR TIP SIZE
Ear tips directly influence your audio’s seal and travel path, so you must find your “glass slipper,” so to speak. The length of the sleeve and the sound holes differ among the included six sets, so be sure to try all the tips and find the best fit for comfort and sound quality.
ENSURE A PROPER SEAL
Gently push the tip into your ear (Step 1). Twist the earphone to have it sit comfortably in alignment with the ridges and hollows of your outer ear (Step 2).
A proper fitting and seal will allow the earphones to sit comfortably in your ears without pressure or discomfort. If your audio sounds are fuzzy or quiet, remove the earphone and this will enable the ear tip to reshape before reinserting. If distortion or discomfort persists, revisit step 2, and try a different set of tips.
When you find the right fit, you will see that the lines of the earphone match up to the contour of your ear. Here’s an example of a wrong fit (left) where the earphone is pointed down at a hard angle vs. a right fit (right), where the earphone aligns with the natural curvature of the ear.
PAIR WITH YOUR PHONE
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth settings are set to “ON” and that your phone is no more than 50cm (about 19 inches) away from your earphones.
- Take out the earphones from the charging case and insert them into your ears. You should hear “Power On” from both earphones.
- With your earphones in, press both earphones - where the Q logo is - at the same time for 5 seconds, until you hear “Pairing”, and “Lytte HarmoniQ” shows up on your Bluetooth list. Follow the instructions on your device to complete pairing.
- When pairing is complete, you’ll see a pairing confirmation message on your phone and hear, “Pairing successful, connected.”
- Lytte HarmoniQ can occupy multiple Bluetooth profiles across different devices.
To switch between different phones or laptops, simply “Disconnect” via your device's Bluetooth settings, or press each earphone at the same time for 5 seconds to “disconnect” from the current device. You should hear “No Connection” by doing so.
- If connecting to a new device for the first time, repeat the pairing process to create a new Bluetooth profile.
USING YOUR LYTTE HARMONIQ
- Once your earphones are paired, start putting them through their paces! Put on your favorite playlist and start getting used to the intuitive touch gestures.
- Play/Pause: Tap either earphone once (you'll hear a single beep).
- Volume control: Decrease volume by touching and holding your left earphone. Increase volume by touching and holding your right earphone followed by a single beep.
- Lytte HarmoniQ’s volume controls work independently from the volume of your connected device, giving you even more control over your sound levels. Start by adjusting the audio output on your earphones, then adjusting the volume on your connected device. When you reach the max volume of Lytte HarmoniQ, you will hear “Max Volume” from your earphones.
- Track control: To go to the previous track, double-tap your left earphone. To go to the next track, double-tap your right earphone (you will hear a double “Ding” touch sound).
- Call control: Pick up an incoming call by tapping either earphone once. Reject an incoming call by touching and holding either earphone. End a current call by tapping either earphone once.
- Voice assistant: To speak or give commands to your phone’s voice assistant (like Siri or Google Home), pause music first and then tap either earphone three times (3 “Ding” touch sound).